Thursday 16 May 2013

Day 10 of a 90 Day Fitness Challenge: "The Milky Bars Are On Me" Or Something Like That :)

Day 10

Thank you Richard,  Emma & Keith, your Beetroot comments on Facebook were highly amusing :) I couldn't believe there was a song about Beetroot.  Here it is, this is Lance Percival 1963 "The Beetroot Song"



While I was making lunch today I was thinking about the Juice drinks I had read about yesterday and then these words came floating into my brain :)  To the tune of "Old MacDonald Had A Farm"  It's not my fault silly melodies float around my brain, I'm working with little people (children) alot of the time :)

Now don't just read it, you've got to sing it

I went to the shops today
What was beckoning me
Apples Carrots & Beetroot
I'll juice them for my tea

With a juice juice here
And a blitz blitz there
Here a juice there a blitz
Everywhere a juiceblitz
Dieters you must try this
I need Plain Bounty


Oh, man, I needed just a little bit of chockie today... just a little biscuit...  I haven't had anything like that for 10 days... so I had one of the following:



I ate it slowly and savoured the moment, it passed quickly but it did the trick.

It's been a lovely sunny day today, I love this time of year especially seeing the pink blossom trees.  I wish the blossom lasted longer.  I took a picture of my pink blossom tree today, I've been meaning to do that for years.



Well this has been about food today, fitness chat to come soon, I've got 80 days left, I'll blog about fitness  on day 70 :)

Music in Viv's world today is "In Christ Alone" by Phillips Craig & Dean, they have added an extra section to this song, lovely arrangement.


So until tomorrow folks...Beetroot :)

Oh no that was yesterday.  Let me try that again.

Bye for now, until tomorrow folks...Bounty Bar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment